Friday, August 16, 2013

May and June Tangles


Trust me when I say that I didn't just finish these.  They've been done for some time and just awaited the photographing part.  We're back to normal work hours next week so I'm hoping to get more accomplished at home on a daily basis.  It's nice having Fridays off, but really, I'm just playing catch-up for all the things that I haven't completed during the week. 


But, some might say that that's what summer is for.  To take it easy a little.  


I did not want to fall behind on my Zentangle calendar and have been trying to at least complete each week in a week. 


I've eliminated doing 3 of the string tiles on Saturdays and focused on one (or two) in each box.  Then I've joined one of my other collections in those boxes - words.  I have words that I've found interesting that I've jotted down on post-it notes and little scraps of paper.  Most of them I've never heard used before and probably won't use, but if you click on the pictures, you should be able to read them.  Now I can get rid of those little scraps of paper!


I do like to add a favorite quote here or there also.  





Ooops!  Looks like I forgot to go back and add the shading to the tangles on this page.


I'd better check July out before I post that.  And I'll probably post July and August at the same time...... maybe before September begins!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could return to making cards. I'm working on the urge and trying to force it into existence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE! It makes me want to run away from work and go home and do something creative. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you are not working too hard - I think I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed with these -- and still can't wait to give them a try! But it might be some time until I have some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I incorporate tangles into my work notes...in the columns, wherever...not that my mind wanders during meetings but....on those all too often days where I am in meetings 7 or 8 hours straight, it helps keep me sane! Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.