Monday, October 29, 2012

October Sympathy


A friend from work recently lost her mother.  She was in her 90's and to me that made me think vintage.  I wanted something pretty so I used this paper from the small paper pack in the SU holiday mini.  I also used one of my new embossing folders for the paper lace.  


I made the stick pin with elements from the Pretties Kit (retired).  

This woman came back to work and sent us the most heartfelt e-mail thanking us for our thoughts and prayers in addition to personal thank you notes.  She is a single mom and has a young son who is not coping well with the loss and she's been so strong for him.  My heart goes out to them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.