Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Aftershock

I'm posting this from my phone as we have no power at home.  Our power went out around 9:30 last night.  The wind was wicked and very LOUD.   I was holding my breath as you could hear it building up.

We have a couple of trees done but luckily none near the house - lots of branches though.  We hooked up the generator for the refrigerator and a radio to get the news.

From what I'm hearing, our New Jersey coastline has been devastated.  We're hearing sporadic reports about our state and its frustrating not being able to see anything.

Right now our family is safe.

3 comments:

  1. The pictures from Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy are awful. I'm sorry to hear about all the damage, but happy to hear your family is safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are okay:-) Have been watching with horror at the devastation that Hurricane Sandy has done. Hope all your family & friends are safe too.
    Keep stamping/crafting! Love your pumpkins!
    Sunshine NZ

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.