Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Catching Up With Sharing

I'm trying to catch up with some projects this week while I'm off from work - (yes, I decided to take some days off while school was out).  It occurred to me that I had not yet posted all the lovely handmade cards that I have received lately so here goes.

This first one is from my cousins Barbara and I'm sure that you can tell it was for St. Patrick's Day.  Don't you just love all those shades of glittery green?


The next couple of cards are BRAK's from Splitcoast members Emily, Angie, and Sally.  It's always such a surprise to receive these BRAK's.  You never know where they'll come from but it's so nice of these ladies to share their time and cardmaking skills.





The next two cards are from my friend Carol.  This is a sweet birthday card and below is a clever Easter card she put together.  I really love that layout on the Easter card.



The card from Rita is a thank you for a card that I sent to her.  She was one of our recent destination stations in one of the teapot challenges.  I'm loving that background and can't figure if it's patterned paper or a stamp.


The next card comes from my friend Sabrina.  I love interactive cards and this one is particularly pretty too!  


There's a little magnetic clasp that keeps that sun up there and when you gently open it - ta da!


A trio of lovely flowers!

The pink bag and tag below are also made by her.  The colors of these beautiful packages just make me smile!


Thank you all ladies!  I love receiving this kind of happy mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.