There's something very appealing to me about the colors of this teapot. It wouldn't go with anything I have, but I really like the design. Here's the story to go with it.
I just realized that I did not use any stamps for this yet. I did use a flower embosslet and the petal punch for the leaves and bee. Some punched scalloped borders and lacy border.
The bee was make by trimming one of the petals that was punched out. Even the vellum wings were part of this punch.
Okay, I'm fading fast here so I'll be off to go check out the gallery. Join me by clinking here.
(ETA - So tired I forgot to publish this post!)