Monday, April 25, 2011

Special Occasions - Special People - Special Cards

A birthday card for Chris' girlfriend Michelle.  Her birthday was Saturday.  Her favorite color is green. This uses the tulip embossing folder, Bliss and butterfly embosslit.  Happy Birthday Michelle


Saturday was also the Teapot Queen Cindy's anniversary on Splitcoast.   The teapotters put together a surprise card blitz for her featuring polka dots!  What else would we expect for the Teapot Queen?  Happy Anniversary Cindy!


My friend Sabrina celebrated her birthday this past week also.  She and I share a love of birds and I had recently made a card similar to this for HWNSNBP.  When I posted it I posed the question of colors - what other colors should I try with this design.  Well, Sabrina gave me her suggestion and I thought I would use those colors along with more bird stamps that I had to create this card for her birthday.  Happy Birthday Sabrina!  Thanks for the suggestion.

1 comment:

  1. The green and yellow is lovely and spring-like - primroses in the wood.
    Your choice of verse is certainly a great one for Cindy.
    Each time I look at my birds I am amazed at all the detail and the number of stamps - the little owl peeping out at the top angle is especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.