Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dream Night Make & Takes

It was a Tropical Party - or it will be with the ideas that we got at Dream Night using the Tropical Party stamp set and products that go with it.  Check these out.........

A set of 3x3's and holder and a goody bag holder. (This one had Swedish fish in it - perfect to go with the theme!)

A card (perhaps a Thank You) and a decorated favor box.  Two magnets to go in the favor box.  Don't know if you can tell by the picture but I used my friend Kim's idea to pop up the leaves of the palm tree - thanks Kim.  I also wrapped some linen thread around the image.   The magnets need some Crystal Effects to complete them.  I added a So Saffron fringed circle to the flower for the center.  Gave it a little pizzazz. 
A pocket card and envelope.  Do you like the striped straws?
A scrapbook for 2010 (not 21!)  We also got a bunch of 6 x 6 papers for the inside!
The invitation, including a response card and the floral belly band that holds it together.
A nifty little scrapbook that holds a lot....
....opens up once, twice,
..... and more.  This will hold 8 photos. 

I just found time last night to put finishing touches on these projects.  We worked to get the majority of the project done that night and left little things to finish at home like adding buttons, trims, and coloring of the little drink umbrellas.  Next step will be to actually add pictures to the albums. 

We got all the ingredients for making these projects plus the Tropical Party clear stamp set and a clear block.  We also got a scallop border punch, snail, and a craft keeper to put it all in. 

It was a great evening - I always enjoy stamping with my INK friends. 

I'll have more pictures of our 3-D swap in a day or so. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like that little 3x3 card holder, and the way the yellow shows through the orange scallop on the pocket card. I also like that album at the bottom. I am no scrapbooker, but I like projects like that that make a small gift with a few special photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the popped out palm ;) Thanks for the shout out!! Still putting finishing touches on mine as well!! Good thing we actually worked on these that night, huh?!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.