Monday, December 7, 2009

Who Has a Pink Christmas Tree?



This was made for a challenge I saw on Splitcoast today.  You were to use shipping tags (or the equivalent in cardstock) to make this little gift box.  You see the clip on the top is holding the two tags together and there's a little open square box on the bottom between them.  This will be just perfect for someone I know who loves pink, or maybe for someone I know that has a pink Christmas tree, or maybe I'll just have to make another one. 

The tags are embossed with the Petals Aplenty folder and the snow is punched with the eyelet punch.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is stamped with Regal Rose on Whisper White and punched out with the Word Window Punch.  The trees come from Patterned Pines and are also stamped in Regal Rose. 

I love how it came out in these colors, but I think it would look great in your standard red and green also. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. What a clever way to do the snow Lorraine.. I love this.. SO fun and festive.. My neighbor has 2 pink Christmas trees in her front yard along with 5 flamingos.. it is quite fun to see..TFS

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.