Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Clean and Simple(?) Thank You

I  put the question mark there because I'm not quite sure how simple this is.  It took me most of the day today, back and forth to my work station, to put this card together.  I seem to be stuck in a low gear.  Well, hopefully, things will pick up.

The stamp set is Of the Earth.  I just love the silhouette of the little bird.  But getting a clear image was not that easy.  I actually went over the stamped part with a marker to fill in the graininess of how it came out on the Kraft cardstock.  And, I had planned to keep it to two colors - Kraft and Chocolate Chip - but it needed something else, so I threw in the Bordering Blue.  The Chocolate Chip strip is punched with an EK Success punch I had picked up a while ago but hadn't used yet. 



The sentiment was in the box with the Teeny Tiny Wishes set, but then again, I found two Thank You stamps in there, so I'm not positive that this is the Thank You that goes with that set.  I'll have to do some investigating on that tomorrow.  I have a couple of other "orphaned" stamps that I have to find the right home for.  Sounds like a project for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.