Saturday, November 14, 2009

All the Way From Ireland

I was thrilled to be woken up yesterday by my husband who handed me an envelope that came all the way from Ireland.   My friend Sabrina (cook22) sent me a beautiful card I just have to share.



Sabrina participates in Teapot Tuesday - which is where we met.  She makes wonderful cards and she takes gorgeous photos.  Take a look at her blog.  Thanks for thinking of me Sabrina. 

Earlier this year I had an abdominal hysterectomy and developed a hernia in the incision.  I had surgery on Thursday to repair the hernia (which turned out to be two) and I'm home and recuperating now.  I'll be taking some time off from my Thursday's Throw Aways and we'll see how I feel come Tuesday for the next teapot challenge. 

I may not be posting much for a while but I'll be checking out blogs when I can.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your surgery went well and that you are already feeling well enough to post to your blog. Wishing you a speedy recover.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.