Monday, August 3, 2009

Stitched Card Challenge

The Clean and Simple Challenge for today was to incorporate stitching into the design of your card. I had been working on some paper bag flowers for my Thursday's Throw Aways post for this week and had one left over. I decided the flower would look good plainly mounted on a square of black cardstock.


Before I did that however, I got out my mat pack and pierced two rows of holes on two adjacent sides. I had sewn the buttons on the flowers with off-white cotton thread, so I continued to use that thread to stitch the black square as you see.


The sentiment is from a retired SU set Warmest Regards. One can never have enough thank you notes!

Check back on Thursday to see what I've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.