Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Inspiration

I know I should not be playing this morning - I should be packing, but I loved, loved, loved, this website that was the Inspiration Challenge on SCS today. They actually have a store in the West Village. Doesn't it look fun? I wanna go there - who wants to go too?

The inspiration I choose was the bird paperclip magnets (which would look gorgeous on my desk at work don't you think!).


And here is my card

It's a cloudy rainy day here so the picture is not as bright as it should be. I love these colors together. Apricot Appeal for the card base and the panel is Melon Mambo. The birds are a stamp that I got years ago when I first started stamping at a little stamping store down in Delaware. It's a Magenta stamp and I stamped it in Basic Gray on Watercolor paper and used my SU markers to color it.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I even clear embossed the daisies from Upsy Daisy on the bottom of the melon panel. The bow is Tempting Turquoise grosgrain.

Someone I know through my cousin just had to have an appendectomy so I think this will certainly brighten up her day!

1 comment:

  1. This is really great Lorraine. I love the stamps. Perfect for these colors. Hope your trip is super.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.