Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Moo?

So what do you do when someone answers the phone "Moo" ? That's what happened tonight when I called my cousin. She had some surgery done on her mouth and sinuses today and they implanted some bovine bone. I don't envy her at all her recuperation from this surgery. She's on some good painkillers now, but I know she'll need a little pick-me-up when they begin to wear off. So...... I put together this little card for her.
I had this cow stamp out yesterday before I decided to use a different one on my Teapot Tuesday card. This is a $1 stamp from Mike's that I stamped on white cs and then cut out. I stamped the cow directly on the green also because I knew that I would not be able to cut that tail out!!!

The cow is boxed in with some paper piercing and I hand wrote the conversation bubble.

If anyone would like to send a MOO to my Cousin Barbara, drop me an e-mail and I'll get you her address. I know she'd be tickled and it would definitely cheer her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.