Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friday CPR 7/17 - New Door Lock

To view my Friday CPR post for 7/17 - New Door Lock, click here.

Yes, I know it's Saturday. The problem with posting ahead, at least for me, is that you have to go back to the post on the day that it posts to actually link it to another source (like this blog). Otherwise, you link the whole blog, which, in this case might not be so bad because it looks like I'm not getting many visitors to that blog (even my followers!!!!).

So, from now on, I think I'll just put in a generic link here on Fridays. The current post will be at the top anyway, and maybe, just maybe, some of you might be interested in reading on!

But, just in case you're new here, and you're wondering WTH I'm talking about - Friday CPR is my other blog in which I write about experiences I've had, or heard about in school. Some are funny, some are sad, some are just plain stupid. It's just my way of dealing with the absurdities of life in a school.

Hope you take a look and find something you enjoy!

1 comment:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.