Tuesday, June 30, 2009

May I Have Your Attention Please

Just wanted to let you know, if you have my e-mail address in your address book, it has changed. You can click on my profile at the left and once you get to that page, it's listed on the left under "contact me" or something like that. (If you can't find it, leave me a comment and I'll make sure you get the right info.)

We had FIOS installed last Friday and after working the kinks out (several return visits by several service technicians) we think we've got most all of it worked out.

I can tell you that the HDTV picture is better, the internet is slightly faster than the cable hook-up we had, but there's still a minor glitch with our telephone answering service which should be resolved today. All this will be worth it, however, as it looks like we'll be saving $100/month (more craft money?) guaranteed for the next 2 years.

Now that all that nonsense is over, I'll be posting again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.