1. My favorite ice cream flavor is coffee.
2. I love bluebirds.
3. I lost the sixth grade spelling bee because I couldn’t spell anecdote.
4. My first bicycle was purchased with my communion money - $49.95 – a blue Schwin.
5. I was the captain of the drill team in high school.
6. I had perfect attendance in sixth grade.
7. My mother named me after a carpet store.
8. I am allergic to roses.
9. I love to shop at $ stores.
10. It rained the day I got married.
11. I hate my teeth.
12. I have always lived in New Jersey.
13. My husband and I took ballroom dancing lessons before we got married.
14. I am the oldest of 5 siblings.
15. My eyes are blue.
16. My husband and I have been married 31 years.
17. I was a Tupperware demonstrator.
18. I survived a car accident 10 years ago.
19. I can’t play chess but I’m a whiz at Sudoku and Cryptograms.
20. I love to visit tea rooms.
21. I have a love/hate relationship with my job.
22. One of my pupils is larger than the other.
23. My nails are very strong.
24. I believe in ghosts although I’ve never seen one.
25. I can drive a car with a stick shift but not the lawn tractor.
26. I was blessed with two wonderful children – a son and a daughter.
27. We’re halfway to 54.
28. I had a small role in our high school play.
29. I was a girl scout, a girl scout leader, and a den mother.
30. I collect bowling balls and repurpose them.
31. I have always lived within a half a mile of a railroad track.
32. My favorite color is blue, or sometimes pink.
33. I would like to publish a children’s book someday.
34. A friend of mine calls me Princess Origami.
35. I was a statistician for the high school basketball team.
36. I hand raised a clutch of cockatiels.
37. I am a Yankee fan.
38. I once had hair down to my waist.
39. I’m finding it hard to complete this list.
40. When my children were younger I once had 4 part time jobs at one time.
41. I can recite the names of all 50 states in less than 1 minute.
42. I would bet that most people have not gotten this far reading my list.
43. I love my Birkenstocks and don’t like getting dressed up.
44. My all time favorite TV show is The West Wing.
45. I love all kinds of berries.
46. Fall is my favorite time of year.
47. I thought this would be a lot easier than it has become.
48. My husband calls me a KOOK – Keeper Of Odd Knowledge.
49. I am a Stampin’ Up Hobby Demo.
50. I am a fan of rummage and white elephant sales.
51. I have a sizeable collection of tea pots.
52. I am totally pissed with my car dealership.
53. I am blessed to have had such great support during my recent surgery and recovery.
54. I am 54 years old today.