Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Goodies Finally Delivered

Well, it's only 3 days after Halloween, but I finally delivered the rest of my goodies. I found the six pack of orange cream soda in those cute little mini cans at Wegmans in September and had them tucked away.

The cookies are my spice cookies - recipe in a previous post. The little witches hat hides a peanut butter cup - simple and quick.

The 2-4-6 milk carton was an idea I saw on this blog but I left out the window. There was candy in it and a specially wrapped piece of pumpkin almond fudge. I hope they all enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I delivered the rest of mine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cute! Especially love the witches hat decoration on top of the can.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.